As a multi-passionate strategic marketer, Robyn Mather has always followed her dreams and shows no signs of slowing down.
While Robyn's path at times seemed unconventional, the business and personal savvy she collected along the way is nothing short of remarkable. She's been described as a courageous mountain mover, a dynamic, inspirational speaker, and a powerhouse of positive energy that shares good will and builds success with everyone she meets. Her achievements span over 25 years and are divided between the corporate world, private enterprise and entrepreneurial ventures. Highlights include:
- Opened her first business at 26 – an artisan boutique and jewelry studio
- As Special Events Manager for the AIDS Action Committee, raised big dollars for AIDS research.
- As Director of Catering Operations, project- managed picture perfect weddings and events.
- As VP of Sales & Marketing for an Internet Consulting Agency, educated HR professionals on using the Internet to recruit.
- As Director of Internet for HR at Fidelity Investments, built an internal communications platform for 600 HR professionals worldwide.
- As a Sr. Web Producer for Akamai Technoligies, managed online marketing & branding projects.
- Partnered with her husband to build and manage a highly successful retail wine and cheese shop in Reading, MA.
- Created a thriving woman’s business networking group to support the growing needs of local women in business -North Burbs Business Women.
These eclectic life and work experiences share one common attribute: Robyn's uncanny ability to connect the dots between Big Picture Thinking and Tactical Marketing Action Plans. A skill that benefits her clients today as she moves them from chaos to clarity by integrating time-tested marketing principles with social and web 2.0 communication know-how.
She believes everything is inter-related, success comes not just as a result of what you do, but also how you think, communicate, your determination, and persistence. She is a Knowledge Seeker, Information Consumer and is inspired by Original Thinkers and Movement Creators. Her insightfulness and business smarts have made her a role model for small business owners and entrepreneurs who know they are capable of achieving greatness — they simply need the tools and guidance to navigate their way to success.